Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!


Thought I'd throw in some photos to reflect our Christmas Spirit. Love this time of year.






Lila Kate was amazed by the prickly greenness of the tree.




Not quite Martha Stewart, but I'm trying.


Gotta decorate some Christmas cookies...


Audrey's decorating energy did not stop at the tree...


Even the baby got tagged with The Spirit of the Season.


First time either of us has made a gingerbread house. An overrated experience in my opinion (Audrey would disagree). Too tedious and complicated for me!


Most of the decorations on our tree are concentrated on the lower section, about 2 feet off the ground. Anyone wonder why??

1 comment:

Lee said...

lboone47
What precious memories you're making! (And it sure looks like Martha Stewart to me.) Mother